2013 Reverse Logistics Automation Benchmark Results Webinar: How transactional-based pricing is transforming reverse logistics
Take a look at some of the key trends and challenges that will likely have the greatest impact on reverse logistics in 2013 and learn ways to stop revenue leakage and drive more revenue from services.
You'll hear the results of the Reverse Logistics Automation Benchmark Report and will receive a complimentary copy.
Michael Blumberg, Principal of Blumberg Advisory Group, will share insights from the benchmark report and how the industry is undergoing a transformation.
View this webinar replay to get:
- Benchmark data on your peers
- Suggestions for handling the top challenges facing reverse logistics
- Information on how to integrate and automate data, processes and technology to increase service revenues and stop revenue leakage
- Insight into how transactional-based pricing can make a significant impact on your organization
Connecting Data, Systems and Processes: A Real World Example
Businesses must regularly manage enormous amounts of data, processes, and transactions. Increasing the efficiency of processing those transactions and data can save a significant amount of time and money.
View now for our webinar to hear real world examples of how Bel Fuse Inc. is using cloud-based middleware to seamlessly connect customer transactions with its internal systems and processes.
Jonathan Klempner, Senior Analyst with Bel Fuse, discussed:
- How his company saved over a half a million dollars
- How easy it is to manage intricate customer transactions
- The flexibility and vast capabilities of the solution
In addition, CSDP and Sorvive discussed how product and service companies are using cloud-based middlware to:
- Connect data, systems, and processes
- Eliminate capital investments using transaction-based pricing
- Add additional functionality to product and service lifecycle management
- Communicate critical information and transactions with clients, vendors, and partners
- Integrate various point solutions to automate multi-step business processes and to achieve full process visibility as well as automatic identification of opportunities and failures
The Field Service Blueprint - Strategies For Improving The End-To-End Field Service Experience
View now to learn:
- How to identify the gaps and opportunities in your existing service strategy
- The four areas where you can gain the biggest service life cycle efficiencies
- How to use data, processes and technology to create competitive advantage
- Which areas of your services strategy you should focus on first to get immediate results
Missed a Webinar? Don’t worry, we offer a full archive of our Webinars online.